All our products ship free via ground freight within the Continental US only. For larger shipments shipping on pallets, access and lift gate fees may apply. We will contact before your order ships to inform you of any special circumstances.
- Open all boxes and inspect the shipment on arrival before the delivery person leaves. Failure to verify shipment quantities and identify any missing or damaged items will result in any claim being denied.
- You must sign the carrier bill of lading indicating any damages or shortages and give a copy to the delivery person. Keep a copy for yourself too. Additionally, do not discard and of the damaged packaging. The carrier will need this to process the claim.
- Please contact us as soon as possible if you discover damaged or missing parts. Any freight damage or shortages must be communicated to within 48 hours of delivery.
- If you sign for an order as complete and intact and subsequently notice damaged or missing products Proflex Truss will not be held liable.
- In order to process shipping damage claims, please email photos of the damaged products, packaging, and a copy of signed bill of lading to email@example.com
- Returns must be in re-sellable condition and in their original packaging. A 20% restocking fee may apply